Edible Castle #4 Edible Castle #4

"'Great'"

I thought you did a splendid job with the fourth one. The hornets kept coming and swarming all around the trash, but I solved that by putting it on easy mode. (LOL, I know easy mode sucks w/e) I ended up beating this faster then the previous few, which is strange. Anyways, about the hornets. As the garbage and filth kept piling up, so did the insects! I know this is suppsoed to happen but I kept getting hurt with no where to go.

Also, I love the final boss. When I had to face the old prince I just shut the dorr and he died. LOL. Keep it up.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Yes, it's a hard series.

In the harder difficulties though it really takes more skill then luck, if any of you actually have to game you'd know what I'm talking about ;)

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

God damn

Why hasn't the cat shot the rabbit yet.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Holy Hell!

I'll admit this was very, very well done. You are extremely creative. I'm just scared that you might be under the influence, you know?

Emo Madness Emo Madness

Relax assholes...

It's just a movie.

UKZ responds:

hm, thankz donnehiger.

TANKMEN 8!!! TANKMEN 8!!!

My review got removed :(

Remember that one like 40 lines long? Probably not. Anyways, I love ya.

Heil responds:

oh thanjks

Ya Got the Munchiez? Ya Got the Munchiez?

zomg

best evar? i think i will be likee

UKZ responds:

yesh! C:
I made it last night for no reason though, I think I'm gonna start animating again. Sense yu back from florida, go on AIM er else. :]

Pop Art: 31 Pop Art: 31

Well, mathematicaly...

You see I'm not good at english? -3
I love the series +5
But no rock n' roll -2
Then again, my FAVORITE pokemon +15
Then again, I lied - 6

There. 9 puntos. Merry Christmas ya faggot.

Elite-Sniper responds:

Thanks for the review ya faggot.

SBC's Cookie Clockmas! SBC's Cookie Clockmas!

You warm my heart

But my heart is full

RupeeClock responds:

Eat one of SBC's heart chilling cookies then.

: :

lol

Mario just stares there like he thinks Sonic is going to move! The tricky little Head Ja Hog!

Murray responds:

They've been like that since Clock Day 2005 and Sonic is still spinning, but at least Mario has done something else during their epic battle.