T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

This is definitely good

I had a hard time at first but it seemed to be easy to catch on to. My only gripe was the playing field was a bit small (I know it's like Tetris) and the bugs stated before me.

I found myself jumping around like a madman, wall jumping and climbing up the blocks before they even hit the ground. It was very hard to be ninja like though when the game didn't support it, i.e. I would constanly get squashed when I was on top of a block that was resting, as well as falling through some blocks on the floor or wall.

This was an extremely good attempt, and I'm not saying it was easy to program in the first place but I'm confident when you make the second on it will be bigger and more user-friendly. Kudos and thanks for the great game.

Splinter Stick Surprise Splinter Stick Surprise

LOL

Very very odd but somewhat makes me want to be suspended too

Magic Pen Magic Pen

Great Game, but...

What was up with level 12? Are you supposed to move the red square to the flag? I knocked it off the ledge but it came back.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Bravo!

20 Deaths, Level 7. I don't have the patience to do this sort of thing, but it was fun :)

Boys vs. Girls Boys vs. Girls

Great game, but...

Anyone notice how the girl's game was twice as easy as the boy's game?

S.T.A.R. Defence S.T.A.R. Defence

Awesome Game

This game is schweet, but why stop giving bonuses? I got all the way to wave 20 where my computer won't even run normally and you only give me enough cash to buy 3 turrets.

Good game overall though.

ConFusebox ConFusebox

Damn good game!

It took a long time to get used to, but I finally completed a few puzzles. I really love the method of thinking this requires, since most 'logic games' are for geniouses only. It got a little boring and repetitive, but I ain't worried too much since it's not like this cost $50 or anything.

Great job overall. Maybe next time make a sleek title screen and put some background music in there (hint hint)

my asteroids my asteroids

Good Job

I'm a huge Astroids fan, so I'm being a little l lenient, but this could use some improvement. I really like the idea of the spaceship following the mouse and firing with the left click, that made the whole world easier. It could be a little more interesting though, like more enemies and power-ups and so on. Not that those are affecting your current score, but they would be nice. Also, the sound is SO annoying. It's a cool beat but there is just way too much drum in there. And static.

This is a pretty decent flash, I enjoyed it for about 5-10 minutes. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to your next works.

orv responds:

yeah the sound is poor, the result of a crappy free ware sounds editor lol thanks for the review

FL Studio Basics Tutorial FL Studio Basics Tutorial

Nice Tutorial

Geez, I haven't been on Newgrounds in forever. Anyways, I like your tutorial, I remember way back when I strugled with FL6 and had nowhere to go. I know you are probally trying to prevent yourself from having twice as many pages, but some slides have way too much info on them. For a better learning experience, people like to take small steps. Even if the step is small; as long as it looks big, there will be doubts. I really like everything else about your tutorial, especially the "Newgrounds" feelng when I clicked on your buttons. Congrats!

DoomyCheese responds:

Dang you really hit the nail on the head with this one. I supposed there is too much in some of the frames. I'll look into when I get the time. And with the buttons I remember thinking "Ok I need something interesting, not something boring. So I thought I would use the NG buttons! Lol. The other buttons if you look closly are edited bars out of Fl Studio :P
Thanks for your review Staticblaze!

Oddworld Maze Game Oddworld Maze Game

That was dark...

A really freaky flash, I guess a gothic/death theme. I really liked it, but what was wierd was the colors and music made me feel like I was in a huanted house. Nice work.

alio-big-mac responds:

:D cheers mate, i did the drawing editing programing and ideas, but h0pe_is is the man who made the music. btw it may be dark and gothic, but im like chavvy lolz