TAA-Ghost Love Score Remix TAA-Ghost Love Score Remix

Very Well Done

Sound like the music welcoming me to my castle 1000 years ago

KingdomHeartsFinalBattle(rmk) KingdomHeartsFinalBattle(rmk)

Liken it

I really liked the sort of "Choir-like" part to the song, it made me feel like I was in Heaven, or something. The snare in the background was just a *tad* bit excessive/repetitive, otherwise it would have made a good opening. Good job, keep it up and ... it was well worth the download.

Thanks.

One thing I don't understand at all is how this got so popular. I mean, Diamond Track WTF? I've made better songs!

PerfectDark-AirBaseOrchestral2 PerfectDark-AirBaseOrchestral2

O_o

Awsome. I really love the beginning. And why are most of your perfect dark songs airbase? Just easy that way?

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

I like how Airbase sounds.

Menu Theme Menu Theme

Dark...

Too dark. Still good though, I like it :)

And the shakey noise is a little annoying. Btw, this loops pefectly! How the heck did you do that? I've been trying forever!

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

To loop perfectly, the song must stop at the end of the bar. If you don't know what a bar is, then you need some classes on music.

RemedyX - Distorted Reality RemedyX - Distorted Reality

I liked it

It was really good. I think I might use this in the 007 game I'm making, that would sound perfect. I really like all the sound effects and such. I don't think I'll ever become that good!

RemedyX responds:

Wow! Thanks alot! I would love to get exposure. Feature this song!

And don't worry you will become good. It takes time and practice.

The Road Ahead The Road Ahead

Awsome

You're a lot better then me at making music. I really like it! So, what music making program do you use, FL Studio 6?

Striker028 responds:

I'm glad you like it, although I'm not sure if i'm really that much better than you at music. Your stuff has some real potential :D. Yeah, I use FL Studio 6, it's awesome. I'm guessing that's what you use too. Well thanks for the great review ^^.